Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Also.

I have a bunch of crazy crap listed on ebay this week. I hit the motherlode of vintage dresses today.

Aaaand, while we're talking about ways you might extend your finances in my direction, please consider donating to the Pro-Choice Resources Bowlathon. I bowl on Friday! That's only a few days away! I've totally gotten bumped out of the top five fundraisers and my ego is suffering.

Any amount you can give makes a real impact on the work PCR does to help ensure education and access to reproductive healthcare in Minnesota and across the country. $5 = a lot of condoms distributed to at-risk teens at community health fairs. $80 = mileage for one health care educator for a month. Just had your 33rd birthday? Give $33!

As always, muchas gracias to those who have already donated, and thanks for your patience while I rattle my tin cup.

3 comments:

  1. So THAT'S where you've been. Those dresses are top notch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lady, go look at my blog. I kind of, sort of tagged you for a meme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kick ass tonight, Bella! I'm rooting for you, long-distance. XO Violet

    ReplyDelete