Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The sun machine is coming down and we're gonna have a party.

Henry is five as of April 23rd. I would tell you how crazy that is, except that I have some things to show you.

First this:
1

Then:
2

Ta-daaaa:
3

But:
4

Also:
5

Et puis, voila:
6

However:
But then there was this.

A few things to note:
1. Yes that is a real neck-lock handcuff thing. There's only one set of keys, so keep your fingers crossed, everyone.
2. Yes he likes Houdini.
3. Yes he changed his shirt before the last stunt. My mom gave him a ruffled one (she had to construct it herself) and he went bananas for it. His gold vest had chocolate on it anyway. From the chocolate fountain.

3 comments:

  1. Henry is so handsome; already a performer. He will be a ladykiller in Kindergarten.

    Also I'm reminded I never went to the Houdini Museum back in Collegetown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kid is so funny - I love the chocolate on the gold vest. Houdini? Seriously, one weird and fantastic child...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are fantastic! What a showman!

    ReplyDelete