Thursday, June 28, 2007

Are you some kind of hypnotist?

Here's some follow-up UTI information on why cranberry is probably doing you wrong. I do dig information and it primarily makes me feel good, but it also makes me mad. I would like a refund from every practitioner who has ever told me to drink cranberry juice to ameliorate my bladder situation. I would also like money back from the practitioner who blithely prescribed birth control pills to me in 1994 without suggesting that they might make me fat, depressed, and uninterested in sex (all of which turned out to be the case).

It's true that you need to be your own health advocate, people.

3 comments:

  1. So true. Keep up the public service posts; that's good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are using "peehole" as a tag.

    ReplyDelete