This is ganked from Tina and seen everywhere.
Four jobs I've had:
2. Phone customer service.
Four movies I watch over and over:
1. Cold Comfort Farm.
2. Raising Arizona.
3. The Big Lebowski.
Four places I have lived:
1. South Dakota (don't remember this).
2. Saint Paul.
Huh. This all looks a little sad, but I've never really strongly wanted to move anywhere else. I've also lived temporarily in Michigan, Omaha, Colorado, and Fargo, thanks to music gigs.
Four favorite TV shows:
1. PBS Saturday morning lineup.
2. Project Runway.
3. Buffy (all-time).
4. Veronica Mars.
I feel compelled to point out that I don't actually follow any TV shows right now--I'm more likely to get them on Netflix and binge through a whole season. Also, there's no TV in my apartment and I really, really like it this way.
Four places I've been on vacation:
3. New York, a lot.
4. Kentucky Bourbon country (maybe a little less fun than it sounds).
Four favorite foods:
I don't think I can do this. I just really love food. Four foods I'm digging right now?
1. Caprese salads.
2. Cashew butter.
3. This coffee I'm drinking.
4. Tofu, always.
Four places I'd
1. Lake Superior, always. Even if the weather looked like this.
3. In a hammock on a sunny day (napping, obvs).
Four sites I check daily:
1. My kinja digest, where all the blogs I read are aggregated. This spares me the bookmarking and the obsessive checking, though kinja doesn't seem to be able to crawl all my blogs.
2. Wardrobe Remix on flickr, and just flickr in general.
3. My ebay auctions, and another site that tracks my ebay hits and watches.
4. Lately, the Live Lightly Tour. It's a blog about a family living in an RV that runs on waste vegetable oil and touring the country to raise environmental awareness (among other things). The whole process fascinates me. I sometimes fantasize about going off the grid, but it's obviously not a viable option at the moment.
Meme away, people.