Friday, August 31, 2007

Happy feet.

I am having really good shoe juju this week. First I got these for $25:They're usually about $100.

Then today I stumbled upon these, at a boutique store that has insane end of season clearance prices:

They were $33, down from $110. I have been needing earth-toned shoes that treat my feet right and look good with basically everything. Both pairs fit the bill. I'm just letting you know that I am the champion. Put in your requests and I will keep my eyes open.

5 comments:

  1. Finally we are twins, as I have the Danskos in brown and black.

    What's the brand name of the first shoe?

    State Fairrr tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're "Natural Comfort," but it's just a Steve Madden company masquerading as a foot-friendly shoe manufacturer. The shoes are all really cool and 70s-inspired, and I will admit that they are cushy if not anatomically correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to know who is The Champion. Clearly this is true.

    Hic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! I love Steve Madden, anatomical or no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooo, I triple-chocolate-dip ♥ the second pair!

    ReplyDelete