Thursday, November 22, 2007

Baby on board.

Well, not yet. But she's on the way. Pretty slick timing, since we were long finished with dinner and had gotten into pleasant heavy conversation, and Henry and Jude were already at my parents' house, and my sister and her husband could just go home after eating round two of dinner and labor in relative peace for awhile. I will keep you posted.

Today, and every day, I am thankful for my family--my family of origin, my extended family, the people I've added into my family over the years. Jude observed tonight that his family are his friends, and while he may actually have been in the middle of some meditation on the Power Rangers when he said that, I still thought it was cute and deep. More later. I hope you're all stuffed and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment