Saturday, November 10, 2007

Shorn.

I am shorn AND my hair lady is striking out on her own in January. Hopefully this means a price check, because I was really going to have to break up with her. She's at one of those places where somehow every time you go for an appointment, it costs more because your stylist has been promoted. But she communes so well with my hair that I have endured the suffering.

Saturday night has been much like my other nights this week, which is good news. The sad news is that I have no more netflix to watch AND Monday is a mail holiday. Woe, woe. In other news, I got a wedding invitation this week from some friends of mine in which the groom's name is misspelled. This will give him some good ammo against his wife, who apparently did the typesetting, in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Scrolling and reading at the same time can cause issues. For example, I thought you wrote that your "lady hair is striking out."

    ReplyDelete