Thursday, December 13, 2007

Check it twice.

Here's some art you should buy for your kids' rooms.


By Order of the Management prints by johnwgolden. He has lots of good dog prints, too.


Giraffe print by OrangeWillow. The zebra is also quite fine.


"Wishing tree" by amyleong, who has many dreamy fairytale-esque illustrations.


"The giant suburban bear monster visits NYC" print or really anything by matteart.


"Kiss the Mushroom" print by BirdNerd. I've been eyeballing her collage prints forever and finally bought some for Willa, thus prompting this whole list.


Bunny wall stickers from elly nelly. There are lots of grown-up wall decals in this shop, too.

Also, feel free to buy me some earrings from orno. Like maybe these? I've been coveting them for like a year.

2 comments:

  1. michelle/weaker vessel12/29/07, 1:43 PM

    These are divine. I bet they look awesome with your pixie hair. I got some etsy ear love in my stocking too, the natural buds I'd been coveting for months, and I too am quite pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are FAB!

    I also LOVE all the art you posted today (and most days, to be truthful). You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete