Friday, December 21, 2007

Safety first.

Everyone is clearly keeping a low profile today. This is even true of those of us who actually went to work and may or may not be getting things done. I just wanted to share with you some of the things I encountered in a legitimate work-related search for vintage safety posters.








This is a campaign whose time has come, again.




(Which led me to this, some parts funnier than others.)


(I saved this to my hard drive as "Russian Safety.")


Yep, Ronald Reagan. My question is: why does this ad from the 80s look like it's from the 50s? Were they being retro even then?



Plus this guy:

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that guy who was smoking when handling explosives sure fits in a tiny bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this Canadian workplace safety PSA- there are more, but this is by far the craziest:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN2gpRcFKAQ

    I am totally addicted to Freerice...

    ReplyDelete