Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tasty morsels.

Here are some things that are really filling my hole.
-My new laptop battery arrived in the mail yesterday and behold, it works! There was a sketchy moment when it seemed not to talk to my power cord, but that moment has passed and I am back online FULL TIME.
-This Peppermint Chocolate VitaSoy, which I am drinking hot. Tis delicious.
-These four fluffy little dogs walking a dude through the snow on Sunday. They were too far away to identify, but they were the type of dog that's moppish and low to the ground and they were beside themselves to be a in a field of snow. They actually made me laugh out loud. There aren't many things more physically joyful than dogs in snow, in my opinion.
-Christmas shopping on the internet with my sister. We've been going back and forth for days via email while we're at work, sorting out the gift-giving and sending links and swapping ideas and placing orders. Living in the future is so awesome.
-Hearing "Talking in Your Sleep" on the radio just now. Aw, heck, you can hear it too:

-The fact that Whole Foods now has crunchy organic versions of your favorite trashy kids' cereals, including Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. I can't remember what it's called, but hipster parents everywhere are sure to rejoice.

4 comments:

  1. My 32-year-old Dr. Boyfriend scarfs 'em up, and they go by the hilarious and adorable name, especially when spoken by the SSB, of Peanut Butter Bumpers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Peanut Butter Bumpers!! There are also peanut butter flavored Puffins, but the bumpers are way better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit that the cereal I was most psyched about was the frosted mini-wheats ripoff. The Kelloggs version (and all generics) has gelatin in it and hardly anyone carries the Kelloggs organic version (which does not contain gelatin).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gelatin, really? Huh. I did not know that.

    ReplyDelete