Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Never trust a big butt and a smile.

My brother's girlfriend went crazy and knocked him down with his own car and dragged him with it and then drove away. The ambulance came; the police came; Hob got a concussion. And, uh, he and his girlfriend broke up.

My dad is writing a country song about it as a gift to my brother, who will hopefully be able to see the humor in the gesture at some point soon. As for me, I sent him a text message saying "that girl is poison." I hope he will see the humor in that immediately.

UPDATE: His response was the title of this post. Then I told him to watch his back. Then he said something about having so much back he could see it from the front. This makes watching your own back a lot easier.

8 comments:

  1. Holy shit. All else aside, I'm glad nothing worse happened to Hob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WTF! That some Jerry Springer sh*t.

    Glad he's ok.

    Hopefully your brother will find lots of musical fodder from the situation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BWUH?! Good god. I'm so glad Hob's basically all right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daaammmmnnnn. That's some scary passionate shit. Feel better Hobs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to send a long-distance dedication--"Tainted Love," and I include a big box of chocolates. (To Hob, not the poison ex-girlfriend.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit. That's all I trust.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the best post I have read in my entire life. That being said, um, hope your brother's ok.

    And by the way, you are blowing my mind with your turbo blogging. I can't keep up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, Melinda, I know you're just saying that because of the BBD reference. But I don't blame you.

    ReplyDelete