Saturday, April 05, 2008

Even my shadow leaves me all alone at night.

Alla youse, I am so glad you're drinking your vegetables too. I can add a few more items for your consideration: first, I have now used two different blenders and I will say that having a bit more power makes a difference. A higher-power blender, even at a low setting, will give you a much creamier texture (especially if you are adding a banana, and why wouldn't you?). Second, chard is a delightful substitute for kale. Third, you can grate fresh ginger and carrot by hand (use the smaller holes in your grater), chuck it into your smoothie, and then experience a whole new taste sensation.

I can also update you on the new Gnarls Barkley: I love it, but why is it so damn short? I felt the same way about the last album, which had the same kind of tension in it. You know: dance beats vs. melancholy, isolation, and periodic self-loathing. It's deep. You should get it.

That's all for now. I've hardly done a thing with my day yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment