Monday, May 19, 2008

I was just looking around the innertubes for ideas about what to do with all this anise seed I happen to have. Probably I should toss it, because it's old, but it still smells good and that has to count for something, right? Anyway, the point is that the latin name really tickled me: it's Pimpinella anisum. If I were a drag queen, I might choose that for my name.

Also, "Celtic Thunder" is even more of an abomination than "Celtic Woman." Just saying. Can you tell I usually blog in front of PBS? It's true.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of Celtic Thunder!

    One of my students requested a Celtic Woman song and it was lame. Hopefully the Women are making $$$ though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw Celtic Thunder, I could not believe my eyeballs. The horror.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't CT - as we call them in some circles - infringe on child labor laws with that youngest singer? The group as a whole is some of the craziest shit I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete