Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mishmash.

Oh y'all. This week has already been so long. Tomorrow I have to work, get a massage, work, teach a lesson, work, do a recital, and then crash. (I know you feel really sorry for me about the massage.) I am so jazzed that next week is Thanksgiving + floating holiday from work + Willa's first birthday. There will evidently be walking demonstrations at her birthday party. She has also recently sung one of her Uncle Hobby's songs to me on the phone, which was so cute I almost died.

Anyway, there is lots of celebrating coming up. Which is really good because for the past few days I've been waking up at 4 and then dozing and sleeping fitfully until it's time to get up and having truly weird dreams. In this morning's I was in Milwaukee picking up a friend's baby at the airport (?) and I just, like, absconded with the baby. There was also a cat involved. I gave them both back eventually. It was basically like that episode of 30 Rock where Liz Lemon walks away with the makeup artist's baby.

Also, I need to buy a humidifier filter stat because my nose is all crusty. And I think I need to bring a humidifier to work. And speaking of work, they only gave me half a paycheck yesterday and I don't know why. Probably because we forgot to do something we were supposed to do HR-wise to continue my appointment, but what I like is how no one told us anything. It will get sorted out.

I also need a personal chef. Any volunteers? Okay bye.

1 comment:

  1. Rock out at the recital!

    Tue. and Wed. nights I slept really crappily and had weird dreams as well, including one about rescuing a Jewish family from a Nazi camp and trying to speak to them in German.

    I'm excited to see some Willa pics!

    ReplyDelete