Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Shop update.

Oh hai.
I can see my breath.
I have updated my shop. It's just a small-ish update, 7 new items; I still have a pile of treasures from my Wisco thrift adventures to sift through, clean up, measure, and photograph. I'll tell you what, photo-shooting outdoors in this weather is not such a picnic. That is my actual breath you see in the photo above. Soon enough, the outdoor photos won't be feasible and y'all will be subjected to my basement, which I have yet to light adequately. A project for the dark months, to be sure.

7 comments:

  1. That dress! With the beret! Much goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you're selling that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, it's so cute, right? But it really is too tight for me to wear it comfortably and I'm done suffering for fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress tempts me like nobody's business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meanwhile, I enjoy that shade of lipstick on you. New?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Naw, dude, I just never wear lipstick, so it all looks new. I think this is just an ulta lipliner + chapstick.

    ReplyDelete