Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Done, to do.

Tonight I:
+ ordered a really big flat screen monitor
+ returned TWO phone calls
+ beat a buncha bitches at Word Twist
+ made curried red lentil soup with sweet potatoes and coconut milk, with roasted cauliflower on the side
+ put the leftover cauliflower into a container which I then inexplicably placed in the dish rack and discovered later
+ watched Persepolis (thumbs up)
+ consulted a feng shui website and discovered that my bed is already optimally placed
+ rearranged the rest of the furniture
+ unpacked the few books I brought with me
+ put the TV in the closet, which pleased me inordinately
+ drank a delicious smoothie made out of half a cold banana, a handful of fresh pineapple chunks, some fresh ginger, soymilk, and a little leftover coconut milk
+ deleted about 75 text messages from my phone

I did not:
+ deal with a bunch of outstanding work items for both of my jobs

There is always:
+ tomorrow morning

6 comments:

  1. Damn, it's good to be temporarily single.

    Popping over now to see if you posted a recipe to this sweet potato lentil to-do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I was going to, and then I looked at the food blog and it appears I have already posted a curried red lentil soup recipe. If you cut that recipe in half, skip the spinach, and stir in half a can of coconut milk at the end, you'll have what I ate last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude- when I read the feng shui thing, I literally rolled my eyes and thought, "typical". LOLZ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you wouldn't do the same thing in a studio apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked Persepolis waaay more than I thought I would, for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would we do without the promise of tomorrow morning?

    ReplyDelete