Monday, February 09, 2009

Confessional.

The primary reason I have not been blogging is that I've been spending basically all of my free time watching Friday Night Lights. Despite not caring much about football or Texas, I am obsessed with this show. And embarrassed about how often I tear up during the football scenes. Seriously, though, it's a great show. Great acting, great characters, great doc-style shooting, great soundtrack, great insight into the effed up dudely culture of high school sports heroics. I'm just saying, if you've been looking for a show to get into, this might be it. Also, you can stream it on Netflix.

Tomorrow it's going to be 54 degrees in Wisco, though, so I'll be too busy dancing naked in the street to start watching season 2. For those of you who don't live up north: 54 degrees in February is crazytown. I'll really be wishing I had a bike tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I've been your reading your blog for a while, but am just finally commenting. Thank you for the recommendation on Friday Night Lights! I watched the first disc Saturday and am waiting anxiously for my next ones in the mail.

    And thanks in general for continuing to write-- I enjoy your perspective on life and have gleaned quite a bit of useful information from you!

    ReplyDelete