Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Bridey McWeddingblogger.

Hi. I am just tenderly breaking my silence to say that yes! we got married! last weekend! And it was the most profound thing I've ever done. When we met with the minister who officiated, he said that his job was to lead us through the ceremony to the point where it was just the two of us, and that is in fact exactly how it went. There just happened to be 85 witnesses.

Some of the in-laws (I have four now! not counting my sister-in-law) are still staying with us, and so it will be awhile before I can actually say that my husboyf and I have decompressed from the event. Collectively we have no vacation time and/or very few weekends off in the near future, so even though a few days away is desperately warranted right now, I'm not sure when this vaunted decompression/vacation will be happening.

Regardless, more will be forthcoming once I've got some pictures in my sweaty mitts. Now that it's all over, I will happily lay all the planning details upon you, for one thing. In the meantime, I can heartily recommend Chowgirls and the cupcakes of Miel y Leche. I'm not even really a cupcake person, but roasted peach with ginger-lime buttercream? PLEASE.

4 comments: