Thursday, November 19, 2009

A small piece of news that you don't care about, but I'm documenting anyway.

By the end of the year, my student loan balance is going to be under $10K. For the debt-averse or paid-up this might not sound like a particularly exciting figure, but I think it is kind of magical to go from FIVE digits of indebtedness down to FOUR. I also think it's kind of magical to have paid off almost $5K just this year.

This shizz is going to be paid for, finally, two years from now--unless I get some oddball money lumps before then, in which case it'll be paid for sooner. Booya, I say. Booya.

10 comments:

  1. Oh, girl. This is a big-ass deal and I am super excited for you. Student loans suck so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot to the nth power! Soon we shall all be freeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My youngest is a senior in high school and is just looking at the beginning of student loans... congrats to you! That must be a great feeling :o)

    ReplyDelete