Monday, November 30, 2009

What I hope will be my defining article of clothing.



I have been coveting a Prairie Underground trench hoodie for about two and a half years and haven't been able to deal with the price tag. But I won an ebay auction last night--one with a bidding war and elevated heart rate and everything--and got a very good price on the one you see here, a price only slightly higher than the amount of money sitting in my paypal account.

I'm certain that by the time I'm through with this hoodie, the price per wear will be a fraction of a cent. Because I plan to wear it EVERY DAY.

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, it is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so picture you in this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of this clothing company! I will enjoy seeing your ensembles with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. key-YOOT! Plus, the residual sense of ebay triumph will add value to each wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, another company who makes fantastic things for me to covet. Sigh. I'm dying over the cloak hoodie and the fur shrug. Nice score on your part!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well played on ebay, my friend. That is not easy. I'm like the towel boy of ebay action. I'm terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete