Thursday, November 18, 2010

Craftacular.

I learn so many amazing things from the internet.

Gumball Machine

Do you know about the book Rosey Grier's Needlepoint for Men? I do now. Evidently it's a cult craft book and I can totally see why.

Two Roseys

He published it in 1973, after his pro football playing days were over. He seems to have had a colorful and varied professional life even apart from the hardcore crafting, but the crafting is what I'm most interested in.

Needlepoint For Men

Someday I will find this book. Someday.

(check out the entire amazing photoset from Extreme Craft.

5 comments:

  1. OMG!! That's the "It's Alright to Cry" guy! He was a seminal figure in my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day, Vominick will star in the operatic adaptation... I hope!

    ReplyDelete