Monday, November 22, 2010

For the freak-folk fairy in you.


Felted merino wool slippers by ing00te.


Handmade kitchen brooms by BROOMCHICK.


Moss Rules photograph by my girl jagosaurus.


Extra wide leg pants in olive, by NewExtrave.


Handcrafted leather shoes by fairysteps.


Natural rough turquoise stud earrings by ovgilliesdesigns.


Winter Lace Study, an original watercolor by Niceharpy.

Anybody got a good parsnip recipe? I'll probably just roast them for Thanksgiving, but I'm open to suggestions.

6 comments:

  1. Dom taught me this recipe: Peel a bunch of parsnips and roast with olive oil, salt, pepper and a lot of ground cumin. Serve with a lemon juice, parsley and olive oil vinaigrette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds perfect. I am also going to make a massaged kale salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most inspired grouping of images. I am guzzling them up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone give me another theme and I'll do more. I might have enough for Pop Artsy Homemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roast with carrots - I like a break from all parsnips all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the images. Thanks for including mine. :-D

    ReplyDelete