Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Not much just shillin'.

I've been looking on and off for some flat lace-up boots that would accommodate my awesome leg chubb and as I was relaxing in front of season 7 Buffy* last night, I accidentally found some for cheap on Endless.


They're 9 West Casilda in olive-y green. I somehow got a promo coupon to work, so they were only $55. And they were eligible for free overnight shipping! I love the internet. Anyway, even though I ordered them late yesterday, they were delivered just now! And I think they're going to work. All I have to do is rip out the tacking on the tongue, and find longer laces, and then voila, boots that fit. They're also nice and tall. I'll check back in with a more extended review once the fit hacks have been accomplished.

*I'm realizing why I've never re-watched season 7. It's because it's tedious. I recommend seeing it through if you've not watched the whole show, and actually I liked a lot of the grown-uppy darkness explored in season 6, but overall I'm probably with the people who think the show should've ended the first time it ended (season 5). Just saying.

3 comments:

  1. I had a similar Endless experience. I ordered new shoes last week at around 8pm and even though it was 2-day shipping they were on my door step when I got home from work the next day.

    Oh, Emily and I are watching a new Steve Coogan show you'd really like. It's called The Trip. I'll pass on some episodes next time we hang out.

    ReplyDelete