Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Recently spotted while I was out walking.

IMG_8319
Granted, this was awhile ago. Before the trees lost their leaves, obviously.


IMG_8295
Yes, that is a Lake Creature.

IMG_8292

IMG_8318

IMG_8307

Now, the trees are barer, but it's still pretty.
IMG_8386

It is also more hilarious.
IMG_8384

I have seen the "Lord Jesus Saves" graffiti on many surfaces around the lake, but never with this tag appended to it. Let me zoom in on that for you.

IMG_8385

I think the "for later" is my favorite part.

4 comments:

  1. I am confused by the lake creature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's public art! But it sure startled the crap out of me the first time I rounded the bend through the woods at twilight and saw it looming. They've taken it out for the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful, especially the sign, but that first photo is uh-maz-ing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it looks like Rivendell or some shit.

    ReplyDelete