Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Willanator.

Because Willa is turning 3 tomorrow, we will not only have gingerbread pumpkin trifle at Thanksgiving, but also Barbie cake, and sparkly red shoes. A birthday party is an extra thing to be thankful for.

I'm having a hard time believing this, but apparently I never posted this picture of Willa from pre-Halloween shenanigans. The costume plan was princess, but late in the game she said Spiderman and they already had a costume from one of the boys. So she put that on and then said "I want my hair," meaning the princess wig/tiara. And Spiderman Princess was born, and she apparently got a LOT of attention during the parade of costumes.



Unfortunately, I wasn't there to see it, nor do I have other documentation of the event, but that's how it went down. For trick-or-treating, she went back to princess. She knows how to party.

IMG_7846

We shall celebrate her tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray, Spiderman Princess! All my nieces have gone through the princess phase but they haven't been this creative with it. Nice. As we say in the south, "them kids has growed"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spiderman Princess! Spiderman Princess! Does whatever a Spiderman Princess does....

    ReplyDelete