Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Dressember Eighth.

December 8, 2010.

This look was too equestrian for the Brit (he has a point), but I think it's my favorite so far. Realistically, the blazer is a bit too wee and was originally intended for the shop, but I thought I'd audition it anyway. I snagged it and the turtleneck at Goodwill by the pound. The skirt came from Value Village. It would look good with a tool belt, don't you think? It reminds me of a Utilikilt. The boots are from Endless, which I prefer to most other shoe retailers. The interface has always been very stylish and easy to use.

2 comments:

  1. I like that jacket a lot. I found a purple velvet one with a similar cut and left it on the thrift store rack. Maybe I'll go back now. Also, you like Endless better than Zappos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shop both of them, but basically always end up ordering from Endless. Better/more frequent sales, for one thing. And comparable customer service.

    ReplyDelete