Thursday, December 02, 2010

Things I lurve.

Hoop earrings, yo.

I'm in a kind of smaller-sized earring phase right now--like, I actually love the way studs look, when in years past I was all about the massive shoulder duster. I think it's because with short hair, sometimes big earrings scream OMG EARRINGZ ARE WEARING MY HEAD! in a way that they never used to. Or maybe it's just a phase, like I said. Whatever the case, I still love these.

(Pics are links to the listings; shop names open a new window)

Train hoops with customizable graffiti by dmdmetal


Big nouveau hoop earrings by SkylarkStudio


Lotus hoops by ShihoYamashita (who is having a 10% off sale; see shop for details)


Planulae mini hoops by lilarubyking


Spaces hoops by Meetalls


Skull and bamboo hoops (YES!) by infraredstudio (who is on vacation until 12/6)

No comments:

Post a Comment