Monday, March 21, 2011

Thoughts while cleaning and shuffling iTunes.

1. Allow me to get crazy upon you.
2. Sometimes the Flaming Lips are exactly what you want to listen to, and sometimes you're not on mushrooms.
3. Adorable cloth drawstring liner for the guest room trash can gets filed under "shit I seriously do not have time to make, esp with sewing machine in the shop."
4. GREAT SONG:



Also, did you know that Wendy and Lisa write tv and movie music now? They totally wrote the theme song to Nurse Jackie, which I was just watching the other day. Also also, they were briefly known as Girl Bros., a pretty rad band name if you ask me.

5 comments:

  1. That does it, I AM going to download Purple Rain from iTunes next time I'm up in there. My sister had that soundtrack on cassette and all of those songs are like instant flashback to my tween years. Then again, maybe I should just stay far far away. Associations with Darling Nikki stemming from the memories of a 10 year old are just little too awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I love that Heart song. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna see the trashcan liner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly, re: the Flaming Lips.

    And for all the other things, too, now that I think about it. Especially Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will make the trashcan liner one day, I promise.

    ReplyDelete