Friday, April 01, 2011

No foolin'.

Prompted by this post, yesterday I decided to go vegan for 30 days and see what happens. This is day one, since April conveniently has 30 days. It shouldn't be too difficult; I'd say my diet is already vegan about 80% of the time, and all the staples that first-timers have to buy are pretty much already up in my pantry and I know a killer recipe for vegan nacho cheese dip. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

I'm also considering new karaoke repertoire, so I watched this video:



I missed most videos--including the above--when they came out because we didn't have MTV and I didn't always stay up for Friday Night Videos. This means that youtube is full of hilarious surprises to me (but not to anyone who had MTV in the 80s and 90s). Like this one, which I'm sure I have posted before:



It bears repeating, right?

If you have karaoke ideas, let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Please brang that cheese dip recipe with you in June.

    I did have MTV and I did stay up for Friday Night Videos. Ahhhh, memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, I too watched every video that ever was.

    My dream karaoke song is "Tell it Like it Is."

    "Would I Lie to You" would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete