Monday, May 02, 2011

So, do you like...stuff?

Because I do. I like stuff. I like this stuff.



All her folkloric skirts are great, but this one from madewithlovebyhannah is my favorite right now. And I'm not even a pink person.



And speaking of folkloric, here is a bunny gocco by dee beale.



Meow. Actually, why I haven't bought this Egyptian cat shirt by ENGRAM clothing already is a mystery. There is also a Darth Vader biking shirt that is quite fine.



I found these disco earrings by diverso studio when I was looking for mola shoes. Do check out the mola shoes.



Obviously this tea dress from sohomode is already sold out. It's such a good design; I'm not surprised she's booked up doing custom bridal party dresses.



Speaking of meow. From moderncat.



It's hard to say which of the giclee prints from Dr. Kennedy Jones is the raddest, but this is a contender.



Getting this beautiful blue wig from Tiffany DeMichele seems way easier than trying to achieve this hairstyle naturally. Did you know that going platinum is on my life list? Maybe I should just get a wig instead.



Chevron-ron-ron skirt from Silly Rabbit Vintage.



The one big-ticket item is this Danish rocking chair by en route studio. They deliver via Amtrak, which is pretty cool.



Now if I could get this as a wig, I totally would. Print of a drawing, by Yellena.

9 comments:

  1. Is that a fox on the skirt?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it is a removable bunny brooch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like having a long great crazy technicolor dream. I could live in this post for real. That dress is killing me. I know it looks good on us already. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Gorgeous things. I like things. I kind of hate how I like things. That cat shirt is PERFECT and you need that skirt. As for the rocker, I wonder if Amtrak can deliver to my house?!

    PS Thanks for tossing a vote my way in that bike contest. I saw your fb name in the voters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, man, I love all those things! I'm going to order that blue wig right now, if I can, just in case my hair does fall out. I've always wanted hair that color.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Trasherati5/4/11, 3:48 PM

    You had me at Darth Vader bike shirt.

    Then I proposed to you at the cat house, and married you at the blue wig.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi from En Route Studio, thanks for including our rocking chair! I love your collection here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like stuff. I like this stuff.

    ReplyDelete