Friday, September 09, 2011

Friday Etsy faves.

I have another post in my drafts folder about last weekend's Pittsburgh trip, but I can't get any pics off my g-d phone right now, so these pretty things will have to suffice. Is anyone even on the internet on Friday afternoons, anyway? It seems like a terrible time to post stuff but I end up doing it often.



Bicycle Handlebar Purse in Red Bloom by MercyandRuthHandbags



Felted "Wings of Fire" shawl by doseth.



hot tramp, i love you so card by MichelleBrusegaard



"In Groveland" elephant print by valentinadesign



Aerofauna III print by ValeroDoval



Ferris Wheel photo on metallic sheen paper by OldQuixoticShop



70's Vintage Beautiful Green Floral Maxi Dress by nicolasvintage



Patent leather clog in silver by berlin27clogs



Cobalt Blue-Purple Drusy Earrings by JanishJewels

Happy weekending, everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the things you pick out. That handlebar purse is incredible. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I think the design of that bag might be a Po Campo ripoff, but it really is a good one. And it's cheaper than Po Campo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sigh. Your collections are always so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you have such a great eye. I want to go thrifting with you someday!

    ReplyDelete