Monday, October 17, 2011

Dunzo.

I am done with my paperrrrrrrrrr. Done done done. I'm praying no one will ask me for revisions, but if they do I am ready for it. I'm also ready to remove the scanner, books, and papers from the coffee table and think about what on earth I might do next.

Here are some celebratory rings and a wig you could buy me, to congratulate me for being rad.


Big ass rose cut chocolate diamond by kateszabone


Vanilla cherry wig by MissVioletLace


Rose cut green tourmaline by JanishJewels


Oregon sunstone and recycled gold ring by mcfarlanddesigns


Spessartine drusy ring by masaoms

Also, this party dress:


50s tulle lace dress from IKAHN

I will wear all of it at the same time and be VERY FETCHING.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Whew! What a relief for you. You deserve all these fancies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH THAT DRESS!!!! I am dead in love with it!

    (and congratufuckinglations, too. Amazing! Can I call you Herr Doktor yet?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYAY! Congrats again! You should for sure buy that dress and some bling and take yourself somewhere fabulous to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY. Soon you can change your name to Rockstar, PhD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very f'nfetching, indeed.
    Way to go, Maven - you got a PhD in Badassery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A thousand congratulations to you, and yes: all those things at one would be very fetching! So gorgeous. And you know I love that wig.

    ReplyDelete