Friday, November 04, 2011

Friday Etsy faves.

Hi! It's Friday, when everyone leaves the internet! Good for everyone; I approve. Go outside. It's pretty nice here! It was my chilliest ride of the year, though: 29 degrees with frost on the ground. Also, my bike seat has this gimmicky channel thing in it for cooling your "area," and I found today that it works as well (or better) in cold weather as it does in warm weather. My area was cold when I got to work. I either need to layer up my area or make a fleecy cover for my bike seat.

Anyway, here is some stuff I like.



Tomato fiesta tea towel by shapescolors.



Ballet flats/house shoes by LaLaShoes.



Nuno felted baby dress by Baymut.



Paper ornament kit by PaperArtbyCNM.



Bright orange recycled t-shirt rug by greenatheart.



Red hooded coat with tall collar by Malam (whose shop I love).



Vintage Yves St Laurent sunglasses from ifoundgallery11.



Wool embroidered pillowcase by pabadoo.



Waves on Winter Rolling giclee print by morrisetsy.



Spider Man on a Bike print by linedraw.



Wonder Woman high rise undies by knickerocker.

Bet you didn't think I was going to end up there, did you?

Happy weekend y'all!

3 comments:

  1. oh thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, that ombre felted dress, haha! Love it.

    I love this moodboard, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete