Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Slackin'.

Hilariously, I've already fallen down on the job here, but it's probably best if I keep your expectations very low, right? You know what else is hilarious? It's snowing right now. I finally switched out my wardrobe yesterday (after basically wearing the same "transitional" clothes for about two months) and--I don't know how to say this without sounding like an asshole--it really bummed me out. It bummed me out to pack up one extensive wardrobe and replace it with another, is what I mean by "sounding like an asshole"--talk about a made-up problem. But the truth is that I hate all my winter clothes except for like two skirts and a hoodie, which is not the reaction I was expecting--usually when people do the great wardrobe switchout it's like "yay, all these different clothes, and I didn't even go shopping!" So weep for me, basically, is what I'm saying.

1 comment:

  1. Commencing weeping. I hope it's at least a hoodie that goes with both skirts.

    ReplyDelete